Meet Dr. Hauk
Lacey S. Hauk, DMD
Dr. Lacey Hauk earned her dental degree from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine, where she received the Excellence in Operative Dentistry Award. Prior to dental school, she graduated with honors in biology from the University of Missouri. While at the University of Missouri, Dr. Hauk completed research specializing in breast cancer and lymph edema and served as legislative assistant for Representative Sam Page.
Since graduation, Dr. Hauk has taken post graduate courses focusing on orthodontics and Invisalign. Dr. Hauk is on staff at Blessing Hospital to do outpatient sedation dentistry cases.
Dr. Hauk is a native of Carthage, IL. She enjoys spending her free time with her husband, John and two beautiful children. She is a devoted runner, competing in marathons and qualifying for the Boston Marathon. Dr. Hauk also enjoys competing in triathlons, traveling and gardening.
Dr. Hauk is a member of:
- American Dental Association
- American Laser Study Club
- AAFE- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- APD- Academy of Pediatric Dentists
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois Dental Society
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Saint Peter Church
- SIU School of Dental Medicine Alumni Council
- TL Gilmer Dental Society (Past President)