Thinking about getting Invisalign?
It’s important to know how Invisalign works before you make a decision. We will be happy to answer your questions as you explore whether this approach will be right for you.
The flexibility of Invisalign will fit your lifestyle:
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it’s clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.